LET ME GO
I AM A MAJESTIC CREATURE
I SHALL TROD ON YOU
PUT ME DOWN, HUMAN
Living with a dog is like having a furry drunk person following you around all the time.
Just trying to get the message out there, I hope this helps someone
NOTE TO FRIENDS
I had panic attack 8th-11th grade. Not fun. It was so scary. Signal boost.
Rule 1 of first aid for helping those suffering a panic attack: Keep your fucking self calm. Don’t flail around and scream for help. YOU need to take charge. YOU need to be there for the person suffering the attack.
Some helpful hints:
- Hold their arm/hand. Squeeze gently when you breathe in. Encourage them to breathe with you if they can.
- Stay calm.
- Ask them to count to one as they breathe in and out. Then count to two. Then three.
- Stay with them. Tell them you are staying with them.
- Get rid of crowds. No really.
- Remind them it will not last longer than twenty minutes. Reassure them you have been timing it and it’s nearly over.
- Stay calm. (Did I mention this…)
- When they have settled, give them a small drink and maybe something small to eat - lollipops or candy sweets are good.
- Don’t instantly want answers about the attack or trigger. Talk about something, literally ANYTHING ELSE.
- Stay calm.
[This comes from being a certified first aider at work, having a panic and anxiety disorder myself and having a student with severe attacks - I’ve dealt with four this week alone.]
This is incredibly good advice.
The collapse of a shark tank at The Scientific Center in Kuwait. Share this because it’s probably the only time in your life you will see something like this.
this is like the second act of a really awesome syfy movie.
Last Week’s Most Relatable Posts
"hey do you have any cool plans for the break?"
THis is so cute if one of u gave me kitties in a box I would love u forever and hug u all the time wwow this iS adorable I just want to pet thiem
NO PETTING, ONLY MURDER
following back until i find a tumblr girlfriend ♥
WHO SCARED THIS ADORABLE PIECE OF FLUFF
Are sleep in rollers actually sleepable in? Just wanted big ones to give volume not curl?
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Filmography So Far